Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{Photography Confessions}

So there we were, touring Gettysburg with my Mother-in-law and her sweet sister Lynette and all of my children. So obviously I am going to have my camera! 
When we stopped for lunch I saw the perfect opportunity to snap a family picture. 
Your thinking YAY right?  I know, I was super excited too!!  
I should have known what was about to transpire when my test shots to {set the exposure} were looking like these. . . . . 




I thought I had made it very clear that this would only have to take about 3.4 min. . . .
 if I could JUST get complete cooperation.
And by cooperation I meant no hand gestures, (Austin & Sabrina)
or seductive poses (Tyler)


I am really serious GT?

OK - so we all understand right? NO more funny stuff. . . .1 picture is all I need

Ummmm. . . . GT, eyes straight ahead please

on the count of 3 okay . . . . 

we were all ready [until] GT just HAD to pinch Sami!

which made Austin very upset . . 

and then Sabrina could not stop laughing . .

pull it together girls, 
we can DO this!!

And this is as good as it got. I will take it! 

So the next time you have family pictures taken [with less than cooperative subjects] 
take a deep breath and remember. . . .all you need is 1


 GREAT BIG thank-you's to Sonja for snapping these pictures, 
and for being so patient to get the right one. 

 P.S. these are ALL the images in the ACTUAL sequence. 
Gosh I just <3 these guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment