Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

From the Horses Mouth

I know many of you have wondered about our journey this past year regarding our views and decisions about our former religion. But to put your speculations to rest and your hearts at ease, please listen to our testimonies before making up your mind about our doomed salvation. This has been a very bitter sweet year and a half. But my heart and eyes would not have been opened had it been any other way. So for that I thank and give praise to God for the journey.

To hear, follow the link and click on August 3rd. It will prompt a download window and if you play it, we start at exactly 5 min into the recording. http://gracebibleutah.org/menuPages/theWord.cfm

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific testimony! I cried, and laughed, and thanked God for what he has done in your lives. I am proud to know you two and to call you friend.

    I pray that God will continue to work in you and through you and bless you and use you in a mighty way.

    I love you both.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malinda, I listened to your testimony and I want you to know that you ARE LOVED and not JUDGED!!!! I admire you in so many ways. Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. Life is truly about making the most out of our lives through God and we CANNOT do it alone. Thanks for your friendship!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Malinda! It's me Natalie(Wilson)Hatch, your 2nd cousin. Sharilyn and David Wilson's Daughter. Bonnie is my grandma. I just loved seeing you last summer. I still talk about how darling your house is and what a fun person you are to my husband. Well I wanted to send you a little message. I just got done listening to you and GT's testimonies. I just wanted to let you know that I am glad that you have come to a place in your life that you know the Savior and know that he can help you with your trails in life. I know that Christ is the key to Salvation and Eternal Happiness as well. I am so glad to know he loves me and you and everyone in the Big Crazy World we live in. I hope the best of luck to you and your family and just remember that you are still loved by many. If you ever want to check out my blog you are totally invited. it's hairbynat.blogspot.com take care

    ReplyDelete