Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Very Late Birthday Post



OK so it is almost official, I am starting to get old! I turned 34 this last February. My children did not feel like it was a real birthday unless I had a cake. So I made myself one. This was Fun!! Now the real SHOCKER was GT's suprise for me. He swept me away to Cancun, Mexico. LAAAAAA(that was a note to be sung in an opera-like voice) I think this might be my new favorite place!


One of the best things to see in Mexico in my opinion is the Mayan Ruins. There are TONS! We went to Talum, which is the only ruins that are closse to the ocean. This place was amazing!








This was a break I did not now how bad I needed. But as usual, GT did



This is my Heaven on earth. GT and I are planning our retirement to Mexico, probably a little premature, but the dreaming sure is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment