Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

New York

OK...I am gonna try this blog thing again. But we will have to rewind a bit......

Back to April and our last trip with our 20 group convention. This time in New York. We were not sure if this would be our last meeting because we still were unsure about the TRUE financial position of the company. So we were trying to weigh the expense of the meetings with what we learned at the meetings. We sadly decided we could no longer justify the expense. But we have made a lot of Great friends over the years and we will miss them tremendously

A bit about New York-----



Our favorite way to travel was in the Pedi-cabs. The actual cab gave me too much anxiety!!





Street vendors were on every corner, selling everything you can imagine.
I loved the totally random things in the city like this reminder of a man hit and killed on a bike. That probably sounds a little morbid but it was great that it was not taken down because of a city ordinance or stolen. I thought it was so respectful..
This was Central Park. The arcitecture was amazing!!!
These are some of our wonderful friends whom we will miss!
Lisa Brill, Kay DiFilipo and Tami Sorensen. Hi Guys!!



The Top of the Empire State Building...just breathtaking!!

And last but not least...I met the Naked Cowboy!!
(he made me grab his butt, it was totally staged!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so jealous!! I have always wanted to go to NYC just never had the moola! Looks like a ton of fun, if we ever get around to going I'll be calling you for good locations to visit. Nice cowboy ;)

    ReplyDelete