Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blog Love!

I am a blogger.

I am a reader of blogs.

I read some blogs when I need creative inspiration, and others when I need spiritual encouragement.

I read some blogs because they make me laugh, and others because they make me cry.

I read informational blogs when I need to learn something, and personal blogs when I want to learn about someone

But no matter the reason I am reading the blog,
I always try to leave some blog love....a comment!

If you are a reader of our blog, please let us know you have stopped in by leaving a comment.  I write because I love to connect with people. And when you leave your thoughts and comments I know I am not just talking to myself. {although.... sometimes I do that too}

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog about what your family is doing, and how you are adapting to a new place! By the way...your photography is awesome, just so ya know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. thanks Jackie, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. I am so glad she was able to visit.
    LoveMOM

    ReplyDelete