Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

{ Walking by Faith }

This weekend GT and I took Tyler to a boarding school in Missouri.



This has been the most challenging decision by far we have had to make as parents. But by the grace of God, we followed through. God showed us the way, and we followed.
We are not sure how we are going to pay for the tuition, because it is steep! But
if God wanted him there, who are we to argue because of money.
We would welcome anyone who feels led to ~ to sponsor Tyler for the next year.
If you can help out with $25, $75 or even more a month, we would be very grateful!

We are filled with peace, but our hearts ache

And so...we walk by faith

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

Romans 8:18

Please watch this slideshow I created for Tyler. (just click on the 'word' slideshow)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. I hope the best for him and for your family. I can't believe you were so close to us though! You should have rented a car and driven down for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete