Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Unconditional Love

One of the many reason I love my dogs is because they teach me what
Unconditional Love means.
Love that is not tied to what I do or don't do for them.
Just a pure and total devotion.
Its very easy to tell someone you love them after they have done something
wonderful or unexpected, but how easy is it to tell the same person you love them just after they have hurt you very deeply. Not so easy anymore.
REAL Unconditional love has NOTHING to do with the person and everything to do with YOU.
Loving someone unconditionally means you choose to love them
EVEN when they do not deserve your love, and even when you do not FEEL like loving them.
So my personal opinion on dogs is.....
{God gives us dogs and cats to teach us what His love is like. Pure, Unconditional, Everlasting,and NEVER dependent on what we do or do not do}

So here is a day in the life of my dogs............

{sitting under my desk while I work}

{sitting under the kitchen table while I have coffee}

{watching a movie with the kids}

{waiting for me to get out of the shower}

No comments:

Post a Comment